- Parsley can be a garnish on anything.
- Always keep your liquor cabinet stocked, not just for you, but for guests.
- A marriage can last over 60 years, even through the most trying times.
- Never leave the house without lipstick and perfume.
- You can still be the life of the party at 87 years old.
- You’re never too old to hang out with your grandchildren and their friends.
- Sundays are made for family (games and hors d’oeuvres are mandatory).
- You’re never too old to sit on the floor to play with your great-grandkids.
- When you’re as stylish as Meme, even your granddaughter will borrow your clothes (🙋🏻♀️).
- When your grandmother invites you over for dinner after work because she’s making your favorite dish, you go.
- Being a Patriots fan lasts a lifetime.
- There’s nothing like Vermont in the fall.
- Cancer sucks.
- Your grandmother can be your best friend.
The list can go on and on.
Sometimes brain cancer is the only thing that can truly take someone away. Otherwise, they are indestructible.
It has been one year and we miss her every day, but I know she is with us in everything we do.